Breathing Journeys programmes are for anyone who has experienced, witnessed or has concerns about the impact of sexual abuse in their lives who would like to live a more fulfilling life.
I work with both individuals and organisations who support those affected by sexual abuse.
Breathing Journeys programmes can help you to move beyond the story of who you think you are and what has happened in your life to a life enriched with meaning, purpose and contribution.
A Breathing Journeys programme is for you if:
• You are ready to take responsibility for your life and your own spiritual growth
• You have tried other forms of therapy, healing or personal development but can’t seem to get where you want in life
• The same patterns keep occurring in your life no matter what you do
• You would like experience your connection to something that fulfilles your longing for divine experience
• You are ready to thrive within all areas of your life
• You would like to bring the essence of who you are into full expression in the world
People come to Breathwork for many different reasons and from all walks of life. There may be some aspect of life that isn’t working for them that can be transformed during the process, or they may be looking to develop further into new areas of their life.
Previous experience of Rebirthing Breathwork is not required, however an interest and openness to new aspects of experience is helpful, as is previous experience with some other form of spiritual practice or personal development.
The programmes on offer are open to people of all belief systems and are not affiliated with any specific dogma or doctrine. Breathing Journeys offers you a practice that allows for individual direct experience of spiritual reality, whatever that may be for you.
Find out more about Breathwork Programmes…